1. Responsible for product packaging design, drawing, material selection, printing, pattern and
2. Optimize existing packaging process, coordination of various departments to solve the quality
problems of product packaging.
3. Develop Spec. of the packaging materials, determine packaging samples with suppliers.
4. Preparation of WI for the packaging of production, standards the products piled up in the
production process, warehouse and transportation process, and training to the relevant staff.
5. Responsible for the post, and finish temporary work.
1.A bachelor degree or above, printing, packaging engineering professional priority.
2. More than 3 years of carton, box packaging design or production experience.
3. Familiar carton flexo printing process, sheet-fed offset printing process, understand laminating,
varnishing, die-cutting and posterior segment process.
4. Familiar cartons, color printing production equipment, and understand its performance
5. Familiar test standards and performance data of cardboard, cartons and boxes.
6．Good in English speaking, writing and listening, can communicate in English with foreign technical personnel and are willing to accept the challenge.