公司的品牌有Aladdin®, Stanley® ,Migo®。
联系人： Tracy Xu
Graphic Design Intern
Assistant Graphic Design team in creating artwork for our wide range of beverage related products in various materials, including Plastic, Stainless Steel, Ceramic and Glass.
• Support Senior Graphic Designer on creative projects for key client, Starbucks, for the China/Asia Pacific Region, assisting in the creation of visual merchandise proposals for seasonal and holiday promotions and campaigns.
• Collaborate on the creation of key illustrations, print specifications etc.
• Constantly collect graphic trend information and new color ideas through market walk and web search, and share seasonal knowledge within team.
• Adhere to PMI policies and support Management decisions and goals in positive, professional manner.
• Strong illustration skills and a sense for graphic styles.
• Understanding of global graphics and design trends, particularly in Asia with its culture uniqueness
• Solid word processing and computer database skills with knowledge of Adobe Photo Shop/Illustrator, Quark Xpress and Macromedia Freehand.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively lead and work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to balance a complex workload and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to study and apply new information
• Have a hard working and positive attitude
• Passion for executing to a high standard with attention to detail
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent related experience.
Established in 1983, privately-held Pacific Market International (PMI) designs, manufactures and markets innovative food and beverage solutions designed for busy lifestyles. Our two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are both nearly 100 years old. PMI also operates a thriving private-label business for globally recognized companies. PMI is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with offices in Shanghai, China; Manila, Philippines and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. More information can be found at www.pmi-worldwide.com.